Drive Efficiency and Improve Student Service with Banner-Integrated ECM Wednesday, October 10 at 1 p.m. EST
Even with Banner in place, users in Enrollment Management frequently rely on paper documents (applications, letters of recommendation, forms, etc.) to complete actions and respond to inquiries. By putting all related documents just a click away from Banner in a shared, central repository, Norwich University has streamlined processes, increased productivity and improved student service.
Join Sherri Gilmore, Admissions Director at Norwich University, on Wednesday, October 10, at 1:00 p.m. EST to learn how her department:
- Reduced decision time from 10 days to 1-3 days
- Increased tuition deposits by 30% throughout the recruiting cycle
- Improved overall quality in the admit pool
- Enhanced student service with the ability to track communication and answer questions on the first call
- Reduced manual data entry and improved data integrity/accuracy
Sherri Gilmore, Admissions Director, Norwich University
Tom von Gunden, Higher Education Industry Manager, Hyland Software
Lauren Piper, VP Product Management & Marketing, Enterprise Hive, LLC
For more information and to register for the webinar click here.
Sponsored by edu1world.org